- GENERAL POLICIES
- CREW DESCRIPTIONS
- VOLUNTEER DEPOSIT
- YOUTH VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
- check this out if you are under 18
What you need at Volunteer Check In:
- Photo ID
- Pre-approved Deposit
- Know the official name of the crew you are assigned to
- Gates open at noon the Thursday of the festival
How to prepare for your shifts:
- Check in and out of your shift with your shift manager or crew chief
- Know what your shifts are before getting to the festival!
- Be sure to plan on being at LEAST 10 minutes early to your shift.
- Be prepared to be present for the entire length of your shift (i.e. bring water)
- Dress for the weather (sun hat, rain coat, sunscreen, etc.)
New Volunteers will most likely be assigned to one of the following crews:
- Front and Back Gates
- Offsite Crew
- Trash and Recycling
First Aid Volunteers are always needed, but can only be filled by registered EMTs, paramedics, doctors, nurses, or physician's assistants. Credentials will be checked.
Crews Generally Reserved for veteran volunteers: Setup, Security, and Stage Crews.
Before the festival: Volunteer@GrassRootsFest.org
During the festival: come to the Volunteer Check-In Tent.